By Sandra Richter
Read or Download A History of Poetics PDF
Similar literary criticism & theory books
The Nobel Prize-winning dramatist Luigi Pirandello (1867-1936) is definitely some of the most cutting edge playwrights of the 20th century and in addition some of the most advanced. whereas his impression unfold all through modernist and postmodernist works, many first-time audiences and readers are faced with the trouble linked to this type of radical aesthetic adventure.
The Urgency of Now! : development a real Nigerian NationBy: Angelicus-M. Onasanya, DBA
Seminar paper from the 12 months 2009 within the topic English Language and Literature experiences - Literature, grade: 1,0, collage of Erfurt, path: Dystopia: Wells and Huxley, language: English, summary: H. G. Wells were intrigued through speculations concerning the destiny development of humanity in the direction of a extra equivalent society when you consider that his adolescence.
Poetry and Radical Politics in fin de siècle France explores the relatives among poetry and politics in France within the final decade of the nineteenth century. The interval covers might be crucial advancements in sleek French poetry: from the post-Commune weather that spawned the 'decadent' flow, via to the (allegedly) ivory-towered aestheticism of Mallarmé and the Symbolists.
- Rastafarianism and Pan-Africanism in the Caribbean
- Henry Miller and Religion (Studies in Major Literary Authors)
- The Novels of Oe Kenzaburo (Routledge Contemporary Japan Series)
- International Reception of Emily Dickinson (Continuum Reception Studies)
- Jameson on Jameson: Conversations on Cultural Marxism (Post-Contemporary Interventions)
- Real Mysteries: Narrative and the Unknowable (Theory and Interpretation of Narrative)
Extra resources for A History of Poetics